The CD-140SCE expands on its siblings' features with upgraded Fishman® electronics, walnut back and sides and the addition of a hardshell case. The single-cutaway dreadnought body and solid spruce top provide robust tone, and the easy-to-play neck is comfortable for all playing styles. Topped off with a tortoiseshell pick guard and walnut headcap, the CD-140SCE is ready for whatever you throw at it, at home or on the stage.
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminated Ovangkol
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Easy-to-Play shape with Rolled edges
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material: Walnut
- Nut/Saddle Material: GraphTech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Electronics: Fishman Presys
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone, .012-.052
- Case Included: Hardshell Case