If you’relooking for a high-quality acoustic guitar with plenty of character and tone,Martin’s 000-15M could be the one for you. This simple mahogany parlourproduces an amazing full-bodied sound that compliments vocals perfectly. Thisguitar was made to be played!
The newStreetMaster 000-15M retains the same specs as the standard mahogany model, buthas been finished in a gorgeous distressed satin finish. This guitar capturesthe vibe of an instrument that has been played and gigged with for many years,paying homage to the thousands of working musicians out there. Its old-schooland worn aesthetic will inspire you to pick it up and play, but it will feeljust a like a brand new guitar under the fingertips.
A paddedgig bag is also included, so that you can get out on the road withoutcompromise!
A ‘lowoval’ neck profile offers great comfort, letting you easily fret chords andchurn out some Robert Johnson-style blues licks with ease. The parlour bodyshape gives you big sounds for strumming, as well as great note articulationand projection for flat-pickers. The worn satin lacquer has been applied to thebody and neck, feeling incredibly smooth and fast, particularly on the neck.This also allows the wood to breathe compared to a gloss finish, meaning it'llresonate wonderfully when played and will only sound better with age.
The back,sides and top are bookmatched genuine mahogany with Sitka Spruce X-bracing anda traditional maple bridge-plate. The 20-fret neck is also genuine mahogany,with a Katalox fingerboard that feels smooth and substantial to play. Thetraditional rosewood belly-bridge is fitted with a bone saddle, and the nut isfashioned from bone for a true vintage vibe. This robust and high-qualityguitar will last for many years to come.
MartinGuitar has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectfulnod to the working musician. The new StreetMaster models are built to the samespecifications as the 000-15M & D-15M models but Martin has added abeautifully distressed satin fnish.
Enjoy thelook & feel of a much loved, well-worn instrument with the superbplayability of a brand new guitar. The 15 Series StreetMasters come completewith a padded gig bag so wherever your gig may be, you’re ready to get out& play!
- Construction : Simple Dovetail
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Top Bracing Pattern : X Brace
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce 5/16” Non-Scalloped
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly- Drop in Saddle
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Binding: N/A
- Top Inlay: N/A
- Side Inlay: N/A
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: Mahogany
- Headplate Logo Style : Script Old Style Overlay
- Fingerboard Material: Katalox
- Scale Length: 25.4”
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total : 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut : 1 11/16”
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret : 2 1/8”
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Tuning Machines : Nickel Open Gear
- Strings: SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP7100)
- Back & Side Finish: Worn Satin Lacquer
- Finish Top: Worn Satin Lacquer
- Finish Neck: Worn Satin Lacquer