The GN20 combines Takamine's compact but big-sounding NEX body style with solid-top construction and tasteful appointments to create a guitar that looks as good as it sounds.
For players looking for a different sound, the GN20 pairs a solid cedar top with mahogany back and sides to produce a warm, detailed tone that works beautifully for a wide range of musical styles. The slim satin-finish mahogany neck and 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the split-saddle design of the pin-less rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners, and an elegant Natural satin finish.
- Body Shape: NEX
- Body Style: No Cutaway
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Quartersawn X
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dot
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053)