Click your local store's banner below for any inquiries and registration.
WE OFFER LESSONS FOR
· Piano & Keyboard
· Guitar (Acoustic, Electric, Bass, Lap Steel)
· Voice (Unable to teach in Stage 3)
· Drums & Percussion
· Brass & Woodwinds (Unable to teach in Stage 3)
ABOUT OUR LESSON PROGRAM
Established in 1967, Arden's Music is one of the most trusted names in music education in Ontario. Our qualified instructors are here to help you become the musician you aspire to be. When you call, we want to gain all the information we can so we can refer you to the teacher that would best suit your learning style and what you’re looking to achieve. Finding out your unique goals and learning about your personality allows us to match the student with the teacher we believe will give you the best chance of success!
HOW DO OUR LESSONS WORK?
Our music lessons are half-hour, weekly, one-on-one sessions that are held in-store. Our lessons are run on a monthly automated billing period.
HOW MUCH DO LESSONS COST?
Lessons are $108 a month This is $24 a lesson equal billed to compensate for 5 week months.
There is a separate payment option for MONDAY students only. The fees for Monday students are $102.00 per month. This compensates for the Holiday closure on Victoria Day.
Automatic billing occurs on the 1st of every month.
There is a $15 registration fee per student per year.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Contact your desired location by email by clicking on the Store Front picture at the top or bottom of the page or give us a call. Billing information must be provided BEFORE the first session.
WHAT IF I SIGN UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH?
You can sign up at any time, you will only be billed for the remaining sessions in the month ($24 x the remaining weeks), and then will be set to auto-billing for the following month.
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE A LESSON?
In order to ensure a regular income and schedule for our teachers, we DO NOT offer makeups for student absences. If the teacher is unable to make a lesson, we will contact you to schedule a makeup lesson. Any school closures will be posted on our social media.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY LESSONS?
To cancel enrollment and auto-billing cycle, contact your location via email NO LATER THAN THE 15TH OF THE MONTH PRIOR OF CANCELLATION. Click your local store banner on the top or bottom of the page to email us.
- Masks are mandatory for ALL students.
- All students MUST use the hand sanitizing station at the entrance.
- Our waiting rooms are closed until further notice
- Should the Province to revert to shut down we will pause lessons and reconvene when possible. We will offer make ups for any weeks missed in the month we are shut down and not bill any further months until lessons reconvene
- Please do not attend lessons if you are feeling ill.